Whole-Grain Rosemary Crackers
Try substituting sesame, sunflower, or chia seeds in place of the flax seeds…or a combo of all three!
1 1⁄4 cups whole-wheat flour
1⁄4 cup flax seeds
1⁄4 cup roasted sesame or sunflower seeds
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1⁄3 cup olive oil
1⁄2 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the oil and water, blending until just combined.
- Lightly dust counter with flour. Working in batches, roll dough out as thin as you can.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut the dough into cracker-sized pieces.
- Place on an sheet pan and bake for 15–20 minutes, until golden brown. Crackers will crisp slightly as they cool and can also be re-crisped in the oven.
Per serving (2 crackers): Calories 80, Fat 5 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fiber 2 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 2 g.