Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies and 2 tbsp Epicure Dip.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
12 slider buns
1⁄2 pkg (16 oz/454 g) shredded coleslaw
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning and beef. Turn onto pan; press down to flatten and evenly fill pan. Bake 9–11 min until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, without separating rolls, slice entire package of buns in half, lengthwise, to form a top and a bottom sheet of bun halves. Place top and bottom sheets, cut side up, on Sheet Pan. Bake 5 mins, or until slightly toasted.
- In a bowl, combine coleslaw with mayo. Slice lime in half; using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice. Stir to combine.
- When beef and rolls have finished cooking, carefully place the sheet of beef on bottom bun halves and top with coleslaw; cover with top sheet of bun halves. Slice along sides of each bun to portion into individual sliders, or serve on a tray to be pulled apart.