Sweet Banana Bread
2 ripe medium bananas
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
1⁄2 cupChocolate Fudge Sauce, prepared
- Generously oil Rectangular Steamer with a basting brush
- In a large bowl, mash bananas; they should measure about 3⁄4 cup. Add eggs and oil; whisk to mix. Stir in mix.
- Scrape batter into steamer; smooth top.
- Cook for 8 min in the microwave on high, uncovered. Rest in steamer for 6 min; invert onto wire rack to cool. Or bake in preheated 350° F oven, 40–45 min. Cool in steamer 10 min; unmold.
- When completely cool, spread on icing, if desired. Slice and serve.
Per serving (1 slice): Calories 130, Fat 7 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 2 g.
Make Muffins! Oil a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cups. Prepare batter; evenly divide between cups in pan. Bake in preheated 375° F oven, 15–18 min. Cool in pan 10 min; unmold.
Top with prepared Chocolate Fudge Sauce (icing variation—recipe on pack). Finish with Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper.