Serve with 1 cup rice.
1⁄2 cup water
2 tbsp each low-sodium soy sauce and lime juice
2 bell peppers
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tbsp oil
1 pkg (340 g) frozen, raw, peeled shrimp, defrosted
2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks
2 tbsp cold water
1 tsp corn starch
- In a bowl, combine seasoning, water, soy sauce, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Cut peppers into thin strips. Chop any large broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in Wok over high heat. Add peppers and broccoli. Stir-fry 1 min. Add shrimp, cooking 2 min, until they start to turn opaque (they will not be cooked through at this point).
- Add mango and reserved seasoning mixture. Cook until mango is heated through and sauce is reduced, 2–3 min.
- In a small bowl, whisk corn starch and cold water. Add to wok, stirring until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with rice, if desired.