1 cup milk
3 tbsp oil, divided
Toppings (optional): maple syrup, seasonal berries
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, egg, milk, and 2 tbsp oil. Let batter rest 3 min (it will continue to thicken). If batter is too thick, add water, 1 tbsp at a time, to adjust consistency.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in Sauté Pan over medium heat.
- Working in batches and using 1⁄4 cup as a guide, scoop 3 pancakes into pan, leaving space between them.
- Cook 2–5 min. When bubbles appear on top of batter, flip each pancake and cook for additional 1–2 min.
- Repeat steps 2–4 for two more batches, or until all batter is cooked. Cooking times will vary.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.