Crustless Veggie Quiche
Don't know what to do with the extra veggies in your fridge? Make this easy, protein-rich veggie quiche! Eggs are an affordable, high-quality protein source to support strong muscles and keep you full all morning. Use cottage cheese for even more of a protein boost! Drizzle prepared Hollandaise Sauce over the quiches—the subtle, sweet tang of the sauce compliments the chives and cheese in CCB Dip Mix.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Enjoy 2 mini quiche with 2 slices of toast with 2 tsp butter and 1 sliced tomato.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Lightly oil Muffin Maker with vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoning or dip mix, and season to taste.
- Add veggies and stir to combine. Stir in half of the cheese.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into Muffin Maker, then sprinkle a small amount of reserved cheese over each.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, or until the egg is fully set and the cheese has just started to turn golden on top.
- Let cool before removing from the pan.
Per serving (2 quiches): Calories 140, Fat 9 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 195 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fiber 1 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 10 g.
Slash time in the oven by steaming the veggies in the microwave in Rectangular Steamer before adding to Muffin Maker and baking.
Make a big batch and have your breakfast ready for the week. Freeze individual portions and reheat 2–3 min in the microwave.