Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake Petites
1 1⁄3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs or gluten free cookie crumbs
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 bricks (8 oz/250 g each) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake Mix
1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Arrange one oven rack in centre of oven; another on the lowest level. Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan. Fill a small oven-proof dish with hot water and place on lowest rack. Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In bowl, combine crumbs with melted butter; press 1 tsp into each section of Perfect Petites. Set remaining mixture aside.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add yogurt and beat until smooth.
- Spoon half the filling over crusts. Bake 18–20 min.
- Let cool in pan, then pop out of mold.
- Repeat steps with remaining crust and filling for a second batch.
- If making ahead, freeze in a single layer on sheet pan; wrap individually and freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving (1 petite): Calories 80, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 1 g.
Place a pan of water in the bottom of the oven to promote even baking and to reduce cracking.