Serve with 1 small pita, 1 cup sliced veggies, and 1 tbsp Epicure Dip, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) grilling steak, such as top sirloin
16 whole cremini mushrooms
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Toppings (optional): Toasted sesame seeds or chopped green onions
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut beef into cubes, about 1 1⁄4”. Place beef and mushrooms in a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp glaze and oil; stir to evenly coat.
- Thread beef and mushrooms onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and beef is done to your liking, or 6–8 min.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tbsp dry glaze, honey, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Once cooked, place skewers onto a large serving platter; drizzle with reserved sauce before serving.