Serve with 2 cups mixed greens, 1 tbsp Epicure Dressing, and 1 cup grilled corn or potatoes.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, about 2 breasts
- Slice chicken lengthwise into four to five pieces per breast.
- Sprinkle rub on chicken strips and massage to coat.
- Thread chicken onto metal skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning often, for 10–15 min, until chicken is cooked through.
- In Prep Bowl, melt jelly in microwave, uncovered, about 30 sec.
- Place skewers on a serving platter. Using a basting brush, brush cooked chicken with melted jelly.