Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups mixed greens, 1⁄2 cup cooked grains, and 1⁄2 cup chickpeas.
2 heads cauliflower
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 tbspFajita Seasoning
2 tbsp Teriyaki Dry Glaze
2 tbspRed Pepper Jelly
2 tbsp soy sauce
Topping suggestions (optional): chopped green onion
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces. Place in Multipurpose Steamer; cover and microwave on high for 2 min.
- Uncover; drizzle with 2 tbsp oil and seasoning. Stir to coat.
- Thread onto 12" metal skewers. Grill for 6–8 min, or until lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together dry glaze, jelly, soy sauce, and 1 tbsp oil.
- Place skewers onto a large platter; drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 250, Fat 12 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 570 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g (Fiber 14 g, Sugars 14 g), Protein 10 g.
Let cauliflower marinate for 15 min before grilling to absorb flavours.