Hot Chocolate Fudge
Thank you, Debbie Pollard, for this recipe!
1 can (300 ml/10 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup each semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Dark & Dreamy Hot Chocolate Mix
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
3⁄4 cup dehydrated marshmallows, divided
- Line Multipurpose Steamer with parchment paper.
- In medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Stir in mix until dissolved and evenly combined.
- Remove pan from heat; add vanilla extract and 1⁄2 cup marshmallows. Scrape mixture into steamer. Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; use back of spoon to press marshmallows into mixture.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate 1–2 hrs, or until set.
- Carefully remove from steamer by lifting parchment paper; cut fudge into 36 squares.
Per serving: Calories 90, Fat 4 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 20 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 12 g), Protein 1 g.