Taco night never tasted so delicious! Wave adios to too much sodium and taste the fullness of this well-balanced blend of cumin, oregano, and chili powder – with a mild heat, it’s kid-friendly. Just add the seasoning to lean ground meat for a saucy affair that holds together while you scoop it into taco shells. Our only question – soft or hard shell?
- Sauté with 1 ½ lbs lean ground meat such as beef, turkey, chicken, or pork.
- Make it meatless using canned beans or lentils.
- 1 pkg makes 6 servings.
- Blend is lower in sodium compared to other brands. *
- Use the dry blend to season roasted veggies, potatoes or nuts.
- Season chili or black bean or tortilla soup.
*El Paso Taco Seasoning has 280 mg sodium per tsp compared to 15 mg Epicure’s blend.
Ingredient List: Cayenne pepper, Chili powder (Spices, Salt, garlic, Rice concentrate), Cilantro, Corn starch, Cumin, Garlic, Mustard, Onion, Oregano, Paprika, Tomato powder (Organic tomato, Organic rice concentrate).
Ingredient list is in alphabetical order for proprietary reasons.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colours, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified